Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Back! (And somebody's gone...)

Sorry for the lack of posts, folks. It's been eight days since I could devote some time to writing a blog entry, what with my last day of summer work, my first day back at IU, workshops for the IDS, helping other people move, going to men's soccer practice and volleyball practice to take photos, and starting work at the IDS's visual GA desk. Inadvertently, I timed my return to the blog with the passing of a titan of the Senate, Edward M. Kennedy. So, instead of providing a recap of what I've been doing (which will come later this week, after I've done more stuff), I give you one of Time's lead articles today, which brilliantly sums up Ted's life, accomplishments, embarrassments, and role in following (and creating!) a legacy.

(Also, take a look at James Poniewozik's blog post on this morning's cable news coverage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment