Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Peril of Facebook

Warning: There's some naughty material about to follow. If you offend easily... well, you might want to read on anyway, 'cuz it's really funny. All names have been withheld because I wouldn't want my name to be attached to this outside of Facebook.

I was going to write an update of what I've done in the past week (it's been VERY busy!), but then a little nugget of cheer dropped onto my laptop that I had to share with all of you.

***

While I was reading the Beatles biography today, a friend on Facebook updated his status with this:

"(name withheld) is going to beat the wood."

Someone, who apparently didn't know what that innuendo meant, commented on the status:

"Hope you are doing good and school is going well, too!
Thinking of you! Aunt Rita"

Two people ::liked:: the status update after Aunt Rita made the comment.

***

I DARE you not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment